Saturday, July 28, 2012

Friday Outing...

Hubby took the day off work today, so that we could go to the IFS at the Dome.  I was so looking forward to getting a few things, and nothing.  I left with one tshirt.  Hubby found a few things though, as he usually does.  Never mind that I found nothing, the exhibition was so small, hardly any exhibitors and half of the stands were closed - what a disappointment!   AND - what, may I ask, are bikes and 4x4's doing at a fashion sale? After browsing through we sat and shared a sarmie, and then a chicken roti, and then left.

Besides that, it was a really good day out.  We got to spend some much needed "just us" time together - chatting and laughing, which actually we haven't done in quite a while.  After that we went for a drive, and did some more shopping.  I found a pair of black shoes - I've been wanting and looking for a pair for ages and after finding them I was happy that I got to go home with a new tshirt AND a pair of shoes. 

Needless to say, by the time we got home we were exhausted, and I was really missing my baby.  Feels like something is missing when I'm out without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment