Thursday, July 12, 2012

Two Weeks & Testing

Time waits for no-one - so true.  My boy has already been with us for two weeks today.  In theory I would have been 36 weeks pregnant now and it's so difficult to imagine.  By the time we reach his EDD of 7 August, we should be over the first weeks - which I believe are the worst.  He's so, so small, but I'm so used to him already.  God certainly is a miracle worker - I believe it when I look at Ashton - every little crease and feature is so beautifully made.

We had some blood tests done while we were still at the hospital, and the results were ready today.  They called hubby to say everything was fine except for one indicator.  She apparently didn't go into too much detail, but did say it could be due to the fact that he is a preemie so we shouldn't worry just yet - and bring him in for further testing.  I must have made a face while I told hubby I don't want them to prick him like that again, and he said I shouldn't worry, there won't be any pricking this time around. 

So tomorrow we'll stop by the paed for the results, have him weighed while we are there... and then head to Ampath for testing.  Pray it's nothing serious.

Two weeks old 12/07/12 - <3


One week old 05/07/12 - Can you believe how tiny this little guy is?  Here he is next to my iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment