Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Dad's Love...

"Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad." ~Author Unknown

As I said before, my hubby is smitten with his little (our) boy.  He has all the time in the world for him, no matter how long it takes to wind him, or to console him when he's upset.  In the afternoons he's been spending more and more time with Ashton during his awake time.  Some afternoons they both have a snooze on the bed, and some afternoons it's all three of us.   

I think hubby has quite a bit of fun with the toys... he also lifts Ashton up and "shows" him the toys on the toy shelf, "shows" him his bedroom and the pictures on the wall, talks to him and reads stories to him.

It's been so amazing watching him turn into a dad.  I think I've fallen in love with him a little again since seeing this new side to him.

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment