Monday, May 28, 2012

Surprise Baby Shower!

I had such a great weekend, and a surprise baby shower on Saturday which was the cherry on the cake.  I had no clue, I thought I was going for soup and bread and to help finish party decorations. 

Everything was so beautifully set up, and we were so spoilt.  I am so blessed and so happy to have such wonderful friends in my life.  I have been to so many baby showers in the last 2 and a bit years, all of them special in their own way.  Sometimes I did feel sad because we lost our first little one, and we had been battling for so long to try and get pregnant again, but I loved seeing the glows of happiness each time.  Happiness is contagious, and if anything it only gave me more hope that it is going to happen to us one day - and finally, it's my turn.

The best of all is that I will get to share this beautiful experience with so many wonderful friends. 

Can't wait to show off my little miracle boy, Ashton.


Here are some pictures:













1 comment:

  1. So special T, yay!
    Looks beautiful.
    Sorry I missed this!
    LOVE the name Ashton, perfect!
    xx

    ReplyDelete