Thursday, April 12, 2012

Special Delivery from my Dad, Nursery Update

On Saturday, we received a special delivery from my dad!  A wooden cot... now I can start working on the nursery properly.  I'll put up a picture of the cot when I have a chance.  


I've said this before but I'm so excited - flip, I just want to unpack everything we have so far and start setting the baby room up, but that's probably not a clever move because for the next while everything will just gather dust.  And we have to get through the winter first.  


I have been spending some time in the baby's room every now and then, looking through all the stuff have already gathered, and every time I start feeling all fuzzy inside.  


The main (big items) for the nursery are sorted, just need to arrange to pick up the changing station soon - my step sis is giving hers to us, just need to paint the top bit a different colour (aqua or white - it's lime green right now) and maybe change the knobs.  Also we have a pram, and two car seats (one for each car).  The pram we bought came with a car seat, and my step sis gave her other car seat to us, what a luck! 



No comments:

Post a Comment