Thursday, April 12, 2012

Disappearing Act

I love lying in bed in the early mornings, and at night - because I get to feel my baby boy moving around, and kicking...  he's started getting really busy!  


Last night hubby got into bed and I told him to feel because the baby is really busy, and when he put his hand there, it stopped.  Nothing!  He kept it there for a while... so after a while he took his hand away and I put mine back there, and the moving started again.  I laughed and said he's moving again!  Hubby frowned and said the baby doesn't like him or his hand... I think maybe his hand was a bit colder, or felt a bit different, or baby doesn't know what his daddy's touch feels like just yet.  But - he knows mine!


This happened 3 times last night!    

No comments:

Post a Comment