Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hairstyling! Who would have thought?

So we were lying in bed chatting on Friday night, or driving somewhere - I can't remember now, when the conversation somehow turned to hairstyles.  All of a sudden hubby says to me "you must think about what hairstyle our boy is going to have!" I then immediately said 'NOT a mullet'.  We both laughed and then hubby said I must remember his hair is really wavy.  So I said oh boy, thick, dry, wavy hair here we come, and I hope that he has my hair.  A while later he joked and said he's waiting for the day his boy wants to grow his hair, and I said yeah, all you have to do is show him your ID photo and he'll never do that!


Who would have thought, my hubby is worrying about the baby's hair already!  That, and how many nappies we will be going through.


Pictured:  Image by A Brand New Minneapolis on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment