Tuesday, May 22, 2012

This is me @ 28 Weeks!

I'm now starting to run out of clothing quite quickly.  Been through my cupboard 3 times already to sort out what fits and what doesn't, and my wardrobe selection is getting smaller and smaller by the week.  Uh oh!  Pay day needs to come already, so that I can dash out and get a few things.  Also doesn't help that it's so cold these days, none of my jerseys go over my belly, and I have one jacket that can JUST close.

I'm still in awe - it's so weird seeing how big my belly has become, and quite amazing to see how the body changes to accommodate the baby growing in there.  My little string bean is such a busy boy.  I am so in love with him already, and so blessed to be able to experience this miracle growing inside me.

Looking forward to our next Dr appointment, been listening to Drs orders, taking it easy, eating and drinking well.







No comments:

Post a Comment