Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nursery Project: Changing Station Before & After

I got home after class yesterday (it was test day too!) and we took a drive to Builders Warehouse to buy some paint for the changing station.  While we were there we also picked up 2 floating shelves, and some hooks for the picture frames.

So daddy to be's project yesterday was to paint the changing station.  The lime green has changed to Acqua blue!  I took a sneak peak of him while he was busy working on it, and one after it was done.  The table is actually a lot bigger than I thought, so now I'm trying to think what I should put up where.  I'd still like to change the handles, but if I don't find what I'm looking for at a good price, they will stay white like in the picture.

Here are the before, during and after pics!   I'd still like to change the handles, but only if I find what I'm looking for at a good price.  If not, they will stay white like in the picture.

BEFORE:
DURING:
AFTER:

No comments:

Post a Comment