Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Milestone: Half Way! This is Me @ 20 Weeks

My belly is growing so nicely.  Hubby says it's getting big - we were having lunch together when he leaned over the table to point that out.  Of course I beamed with a big smile.  I've picked up about half a kg too, so I'm sure the doctor will be happier with my weight at our next visit.  


My mom phoned - she wants to be here from day 1 in August.  It will be so great to have her with us, but I'm a bit stressed about hospital, coming home and settling in before having family visit us.  I know she's super excited, so I guess I can't blame her for wanting to be here.  I'm sure I'll want my mom with me... but still feeling a bit anxious at the same time.  Plus I haven't seen her in ages, I miss her terribly.  I'm so sad she's not with me to share this experience.  I send her photos every week, so at least she's being a part of things that way.  Hubby's mom has been wonderful, and she's not far.  We see her regularly.  I think both moms are over the moon.  And to be honest - who can blame them?  This is their first grand child!


No comments:

Post a Comment