Friday, March 30, 2012

March Scan! 21 Weeks & A Bit!

We went for our doctor's appointment this morning... everything is good and our baby boy is growing well.  I've picked up a bit of weight, so the doctor is happier.

Our baby boy weighs 463 grams now, and his thigh bone is 4,8 cm long.  We think he's going to have long arms and legs.  Eep.

I took my camera with this morning because sometimes just when you get to see something the baby moves, and the print outs end up being quite blurry.  

I can't believe the change and growth since our last scan.  

The doctor tried to get a view of his face, but the way he was lying was nearly impossible!  He is lying with his head at my bladder, facing my back!  We eventually got to see a slight view of his profile, and little nose.  I think he has his daddy's nose, but I could be wrong.

Our 4D scan is booked for next Saturday.  Can't wait.  I really hope we get to see his face nicely, so excited and been wondering who this little guy looks like!

Where is the time going?  We're past half way... I am loving this experience, and as much as I want to see this little guy in person, at the same time I want to keep him all to myself for as long as possible.  

You'll see below - we got a really nice picture of his arm and hand.  Pretty cool huh?




No comments:

Post a Comment