Sunday, February 26, 2012

This is Me @ 14/15 Weeks & Valentines Day.

This was taken one and a half weeks ago or so.  On Valentines day.  I quickly took this before I finished getting ready for work.  Oops, no make up!  I was about 14 and a half, nearly 15 weeks.  Haven't picked up a kg since my last doc appointment yet but my belly is starting to show, just a little!

Just thinking, on Valentines Day 2 years ago I had been out of hospital for nearly two weeks.  So much has changed since then, and all for the better.  So blessed to be pregnant again.

Our Valentines Dinner was so awesome, we went to our favourite restaurant for Indian food.  As always the food was delicious, I ate way too much (I skipped the meat - still not loving meat - but ate my fill on rice, gravy, vegetable chilli patties and more).  We got a gift as a thank you on our way out. A bottle wrapped in Christmas paper!  The bottle of red JC Le Roux is going to have to live in the cupboard until after baby arrives though.  Still a really nice touch, Christmas paper and all.

I got hubby a few of his favourite things - dark chocolate kit kat, cashew nut brittle slab and some home made rusks with a good old cheesy card!  We celebrate the anniversary of our engagement every Valentines Day.  On this day, four years ago he asked me to be his wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment