Sunday, February 19, 2012

Busy As A Bee - On The 'Work' Front



On the 'Work' Front

Things at the office are much the same as before.  We're (still) trying to figure out my role.  I'm tired of trying to figure it out when everything else just gets piled on.  For some reason I am the one to sort out everyone else's stuff.  When did I become the Office Go To Girl for everything?  I made it very clear that I am not happy and further, it is not enjoyable coming to work any more.  I can only hope things will change.  Else, I'll be off in about 5 months or so anyway so for a while I won't have to worry about it.


Remember a while back I posted about the goings on at work, and uncertainties regarding retrenchment?  Well I've taken the big step to doing my own thing. It's been a bit intimidating to be honest, but I did it  I've set up my website (okay it's more of a blog with some extra pages), and recently started doing some blog work for a client.  I think I could start enjoying this!  I've written 2 advertisements for myself but haven't actually placed them anywhere just yet.  I want to do this properly.  Speaking of doing things properly, I have a little logo!  A friend did it for me, and I'm so grateful.  If you'd like to have a look-see at my site, here it is.  Would love to know what you think, so please feel free to comment.  The idea is to provide virtual administrative assistance to small business owners, freelancers, students, who ever needs this really.  I've also looked into doing a book keeping course as a value add (both to myself and to clients), but will have to try and squeeze it in before baby is here.  It's a 10 week course.   More on that later.



No comments:

Post a Comment