Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Right Taste.



I can't say I've been having cravings as much as I've been avoiding certain (many) foods, but when I do want something it has to be 'the right taste'.  For the last few days I've wanted toast, with butter and apricot jam, but it just doesn't taste like it should!

So now I'm wondering, am I really craving apricot toast on jam, or staying in a hotel and having apricot toast on jam for breakfast?  To me that is the very best part of staying over in a hotel and the part I most look forward to.  It just doesn't 'taste' the same at home. 

Maybe it's the little jam containers, and the little rolls of butter in the butter dish, toast served either on a toast rack or in a basket covered with a napkin!

It's weird, I know, but I think that is what I want.  The same taste that apricot jam on toast has in a hotel breakfast room!  Haha.  Doubt that will happening any time soon.  



No comments:

Post a Comment