Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Written in black and white...

I went for a pregnancy blood test on Monday, just to be sure that nothing was up.  I knew it would be negative, but seeing it written in black and white gets me every time - why is that?  It's not the right time now at all, but is it ever?  

Anyway needless to say my cycle arrived.  It was more than a week late this time.  My doctor phoned yesterday to see if everything is okay, meaning the lab must have sent my results to him.  I explained that I'll be visiting him once we're back from our holiday, and he wished us a "blessed" holiday, and said that he really hopes that we come back with some good news.  

On the up side, I got a little toy to play around with.  My hubby bought me a little point and shoot camera, meaning I'll be able to take some better photos while we're on holiday.  This cellphone photographer is moving on up!  So happy!

Been playing around with it already, and I just want to snap EVERYTHING.  I was going to put pictures and happier stuff on another blog (been thinking of writing a happier one) but decided to keep everything on one.  It's my life all together, right?  Thanks Karin :)

I'm trying to do a 30 day "photo a day" thing, wish me luck.  I'll maybe post some or all, if they look ok that is - will see as I go along.


Here's a picture of my dog - she's so used to me taking photos of her, she just sits there.  I just love her to bits, she's so precious.



No comments:

Post a Comment