Thursday, March 24, 2011

A photo a day, for 30 days.

I'm going to try take a photo a day for 30 days.  Yes, with my little point & shoot camera, wish me luck!

Day one - anything I want. 
I took a picture of an old scale that I bought in December - would love to turn it into a clock one day.  For now it lives in the kitchen.



Day two - something that makes me smile.  
Bought these flowers for someone today, I smiled when I saw them at the flower shop and hoped they might do the same for her.  Flowers always make me smile.


Day 3 - Something I collect.  
I almost got stuck here, I can't really think of anything I collect - except for shoes, and maybe photo frames.  I have to take a picture of shoes at a later stage, so it's photo frames unless I can find something else at home that I "collect".  I actually "collect" cushions too, but the photos weren't very nice.



Day 4   - Something that stresses me out.  
Our front garden really stresses me out.  Nothing really wants to grow there, so I've been nursing my 'wonder lawn' for the past two years, waiting for it to spread nicely.  One day DH asked our Housekeeper to pull out all the weeds in the front, and didn't show her which ones were weeds, so she pulled out everything... I came home to a sandpit.  They're finally starting to grow again, as you can imagine it's a touchy subject in our house.



Day 5   - A cup I drank from today.  
I didn't really enjoy taking this one, but here it is nonetheless.  Seems arb to take a picture of a cup.



Day 6   - Someone who inspires me
I was boring here...  forgot my camera at home when I needed to take this one, so here's one of my hubby.  Most days he's inspiration enough.


Day 7   - A picture of my house
Not the best pic.  Need to redo this maybe.


Day 8   - What i had for lunch today
Cake!


Day 9   - Shoes
Still have to do this one.

Day 10 - A product I use in my hair
Ran out of battery life.  I need to get better at remembering these things.  Pic to follow.

Day 11 - My pet
I just love her!


Day 12 - A sneak picture I took at work
Just a quick one...


Day 13 - Nature.
Found this old log lying near the river at home, thought it would do.  Here's a snapshot of it.


Day 14 - Somewhere I went today.
Day 15 - A device I own but never use or touch.
Day 16 - Something that makes me sad.
Day 17 - Something that I have too much of and is taking up unnecessary space.
Day 18 - Something I'm currently borrowing from someone.
Day 19 - Something I don't have much of.
Day 20 - A stuffed animal or toy that I own.
Day 21 - Something from my bathroom.
Day 22 - Something Sweet.
Day 23 - A book I've been reading.
Day 24 - Something I shouldn't have bought, but did anyway.
Day 25 - A souvenier from a holiday.
Day 26 - Something that means a lot to me.
Day 27 - My handwriting.
Day 28 - Something purple.
Day 29 - Something in my fridge.
Day 30 - Me.

2 comments: