Sunday, June 3, 2012

Welcome Me to Retrenchment City


Last week was a bit of a hectic week work wise.  On Tuesday I was told I'm being retrenched.  Nice, with a pregnant belly nobody is going to hire me.  I'm waiting to hear what the package is, but this really sucks.  I am refusing to let this stress me out, even though it's really difficult, so for now I'm just trying not to think about it too much.  I have been in touch with a labour attorney, as well as a labour consultant, so I know what my rights are, and now we wait to hear what the immediate future will bring.  Hubby's been really supportive, which I really needed right now - if he wasn't I'd probably be a complete mess.  Maybe this is a blessing in disguise, and maybe something wonderful is going to come my way.  

There are unfortunately no pretty pictures I can insert with this post, just the ugly truth in plain writing :(

No comments:

Post a Comment