Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Um, We're "Authorized"!

So hubby is being a little pro-active... which I really love... this morning I get an sms from our MA with an authorization number for August.  I think to myself... hmmm did I go to the doctor in August 2011, and hit a complete blank.  Soon after I get an email from him asking if he should call the hospital for our booking in August or if we can do it through the doctor, and that he already called for authorization.  Then I clicked, it's for THIS August!  Hold your horses honey... I said thank you, and maybe we need to wait a few more weeks till we phone the hospital.  I just want to get past 12 weeks - for now that's my only goal.  Apparently or baby bag will be sent soon.


Funny thing is this all still feels a little unreal.  I feel good, just a little tired, and not loving many types of food, but good!  Although, you still can't come near me with eggs, and Rooibos tea is pleasant.


I also shared the news with my boss today, so that's done.  He's happy for us!


Today I'm 9 weeks and 6 Days.  I've read there's lots happening in there!


I've been thinking about taking a photo every now and then to see the change in my belly, but not sure how often I should do this.  Once a month, once a week for every week...? 


I'd also like to get a proper journal, but need to find a nice one.  Think I'll start it at end of January after our next appointment - mind you I still need to phone to schedule it.     

No comments:

Post a Comment