Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Mango Tale...

We went to pick up some DVDs earlier, and wanted to stop for Pizza on the way home.  On our way there I told Kevin we HAVE TO get some mangoes.  I've been eating them all week and really felt like having some more today.  We parked the car and made our way towards the Video Store (skipping Spar so my mangoes would have to wait).  After picking our DVDs we get to the counter and Kevin insists they check the discs for scratches.  Both discs had scratches on and low and behold, no machine to polish them.  The guy takes out a cloth and some liquid and tries to put in some elbow grease.  I was obviously rather frustrated, just standing there with crossed arms, Kevin says "Go and get your mangoes so long and I'll see you there".  I said "NO we are supposed to go together!" while putting my hands on my hips.


At this stage, the guy behind the counter can hardly contain himself.  He looks up and says "I apologize for keeping you from your mangoes".  We all laughed and Kevin told him now he knows never to keep a pregnant woman from her food!  It's dangerous.


You had to be there, but it was actually rather funny!
And in the end I got a whole box of mangoes.  Lazy day here we come.






Image taken from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment