Monday, August 20, 2012

Spitting Mad.

This made me so angry it needed its very own entry.


On Thursdays our housekeeper comes to do her magic, and I'm always so glad to see her because she brings order to the pile of ironing and the house.  However, I had misplaced my glasses and a pair of slippers, and also lost my house keys. Yes I am a real scatter brain sometimes, I think more so now that I have gained a mommy-brain.

Anyway, I asked her to please see if she can help me find the stuff. I also asked her to please look under the bed and told her I can't get under there just yet. I said I don't know why but I keep losing my things, I'm so scatterbrained since the baby came and would really appreciate her help.

And here we go.... the flipping woman ran to hubby and told him she is disgusted with me and that I accused used her of stealing my things!
WTH.  Well, needless to say, my blood started to boil especially since I have been nothing but nice to her since she started with us.  I do realise she may have been accused by someone else before, but honestly to run to my husband like a child?

So he has grouched at me for losing my house keys and glasses and then proceeded to ask me why I accused her of stealing? 

Give me an freaking break! I am so sleep deprived and I don't complain about it at all, however I'm not 100% so there is a huge possibility of me losing things.

I demanded her phone number and immediately phoned her.  I confronted her and told her I am very upset with her and how she handled this.  I then said I was asking her for help, which I will now never do again and if she is disgusted with me she better think good and hard about how I'm feeling right now. I said I expect her to talk to me if she is upset or feels there is a misunderstanding between us and not to run to my husband like a child, which has now caused us to fight.  I will not be undermined like this by 'my' housekeeper
All I got is 'sorry'.

When hubby and I were dating, he had a housekeeper prior to us getting together, and this woman couldn't stand me.  Kept undermining me and literally making my life hell - as if he was her man, and she was the 'woman' in his life taking care of him and who the hell am I.  I obviously had a flash back to this and I refuse to go down that road again.

I am still so angry about this. And this woman keeps dropping hints to Mil about wanting to be Ashton's nanny. Over my dead body.  Plus, who does she think pays her?

No comments:

Post a Comment