Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Days.

Started my new job this week, and so far so good.  The people are really nice!  Imagine my surprize...I don't have much else to report, except that it's really busy.  I don't think I'm going to have much of a bleeding in period here, but that's all good - I'm ready for it. 


Our offices are really nicely painted, all black and white.  We move to Jhb next year so then it will save me quite a bit on petrol.


It's our year end function next week, eeek, and apparently we close from the 10th December to 10th January.  Doesn't really feel fair that I get a whole month off after just starting.  What if I forget everything I've learnt?  Sjoe, hope not.


So far I've had no issues driving from Jhb to Pretoria, huge relief.  It's 53km from home but luckily I can drive straight through, against the majority of the traffic.


Happy days are here again (it seems).

No comments:

Post a Comment