Monday, October 25, 2010

Last day tomorrow.

Tomorrow I say my goodbyes at work, and as much as you may want something to end, saying good bye is never easy to do.  I have an exit interview at work tomorrow, not really sure what they feel they need to ask me?  I've planned to have some well deserved me-time this week.  Going for my hair, having a mani and pedi, going to see Dr B on Friday for a checkup anyway seeing that my December appointment is so long away.  


On Monday I start a whole new chapter in my life.  The year is almost done, I pray that the next year brings great things, and I make it further down the road to healing - I have no idea how long this road is going to be, but I've been walking since February, and it hasn't been easy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Taz, i've been thinking of u so much.
    Hope u've had a good week of me-time!
    Best of luck for Monday.
    Lotsaluv
    xx

    ReplyDelete