Monday, October 11, 2010

New beginnings...

In 21 days time I start my new job.  While I'm looking forward to the change, I'm really going to miss my team, they are awesome.  Sniff!  But it was time to pick myself up, dust myself off and make a change.  


I'm ready for a fresh start :)


In the mean time, I'm trying to hand over/ train the new guy, sorting out some things here and there, and arranging a Spa day for my team at Mount Grace.  Lucky buggers!


Today I suffered from internetlessness, that was bloody awful to say the least!


I still need to finalize my appointment with the FS.  I think I'll phone tomorrow.  I've received the form that we need to fill in, woweee!  I can't for the life of me remember when I sprouted boobs?  Among other things?


I guess I better try and remember or find out very soon!


New job = less stress
Doc appointment = knowing properly what's going on with my innards


Both of the above hopefully = me smiling!


All three of the above = happy husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment