Tuesday, October 19, 2010

GOATS!

I felt awful today, woke up with a huge headache and generally crappy feeling at 4h00 this morning.  I dragged myself out of bed and went to take some tablets, and crawled back under the duvet.  Needless to say I almost couldn't get up for work, and when I eventually did I made a few trips to the bathroom.  Not nice throwing up and shooting water from both sides...  especially on a Monday.


Got in to work late, and eventually left after lunch time.  I didn't feel like eating the lunch today.  Anyway I was feeling really sorry for myself and just wanted to get back into bed, when all of a sudden I had to STOP on my way home.  You won't believe this, but there were 3 goats and a stray dog, blocking my way.  GRRRRR!  If I wasn't feeling so crappy I would have taken photos.


Spent the afternoon sleeping, and woke up to check emails.  I started cooking burgers and wanted to die from the smell, so DH had to finish making his own dinner. 


I'm going to have a piece of toast with marmite on and then go to bed.  I hope I get some tlc, feeling very sorry for myself today.  


I'm a shivering, nauseated mess right now.  BLEH.


Besides the above, I'm ok.  


Only a few days left till I start my new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment