Friday, June 11, 2010

Life's lessons...

It hit me this month, I think.  It came out of nowhere.  I've been so tearful I don't know what to do with myself.  When I got home from work yesterday DH was asleep (again) for his shift at 23h00 that night.  I just sat down and cried.  Then he woke up, and came downstairs all dressed for his soccer game that night, and I cried some more when I saw him.  Nothing would make me stop.  He even brought me a chocolate when he got home to try make me feel better.  What's going on with me?  I have no interest in work (hating it at the moment),  I struggle to get out of bed in the morning, I don't really want to go out all the time, not much of an appetite unless it's koeksisters or cupcakes.  I feel empty and tired.  


I got this in an email from a friend this morning.  I wanted to keep it somewhere so that I can read it again when I need to. 

"Sometimes we must be Hurt in order to Grow,
 Sometimes we must Fail in order to Know,
Sometimes we must 
Lose in order to Gain,
 Because some lessons in life are best learned through Pain..."

No comments:

Post a Comment