Friday, July 23, 2010

Another reminder.

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.  ~Claudia Ghandi


In February some time I unsubscribed to the pregnancy websites I registered with when I first found out I was pregnant.  Today I get a mail in my inbox from one giving an update on what happens at "33 weeks" and how "your life is changing".  I didn't read the whole thing, my eye just caught that bit.  Where on earth did this come from?  Thanks for another reminder you stupid emailer.  My life has changed alright.  I had to unsubscribe (again).  It felt so weird, like it was meant for someone else and not for me.  You know when you receive something in error?  Clearly a big error.


Oh well, looking forward to date night with my gorgeous husband tonight.  We're going out for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment