Sunday, July 4, 2010

Maybe if I whisper, it won't be true...

I went to buy some hpts on Friday, did you know that Clicks now does a twin pack?  


Anyway, I never got to use them.


AF showed up on Friday night, 3 days early.  Maybe if I whisper, it won't be true. 


DH asked me if it's like it normally is, and maybe I can be pregnant because it's early, and I should still do a test.  I said it's never the same, and I am sorry but I'm not pregnant.  What more can I say to him?  It's all my fault, I only have one tube, and I don't even know if the other one is functioning.  I know he is disappointed even though he won't say it, and I can't make it better.  I would have been due in two months.  I had a good cry today in the shower, at least he can't hear me there.


Will we ever get to have a miracle of our own? 


Please God, I can't lose hope now, but today I'm really struggling to hold on to it.


I think I'll have a pajama day for most of today and then we're going to watch Eclipse later, something to look forward to I guess.




When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment