Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Our first 'baby'

We took our dog to the vet early Monday morning, she wasn't looking so good.  They put her on a drip and called us to bring her home on Monday night.  I didn't think she was any better.  I held her the whole night and kept her warm, and dh did the puppy drill.   Tried giving her a bit of water, which she drank out of my hand, but also couldn't keep it down.  Yesterday morning DH to take her back to the vet, she still wasn't eating or keeping anything down.  I hope they know I am trusting them with our first 'baby'.


Feeling really sad today, it's not looking so good...our Nunu has fallen into a coma.  DH called to give me the news, of course I left work early today.  You know, the funny thing is when I walk through the door I can feel she's not here at home.  We are waiting for the vet to call.  Please baby, wake up!


I think what gets our hearts so attached to them is their ability to love us so unconditionally.  They calm us and help ease our heart sores, no matter how deep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment