Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Counting Down To Christmas

I didn't feel like celebrating for Christmas last year, all I thought about was what we were missing.  This year I must admit, I feel a little Christmas tingle, think it's time to drag the box of decorations and tree out of the cupboard, dust them off and set them up.  Think I'll do it this week.  The best part for me is the feeling I get when I put an angel or star on top of the tree...pure delight.


Speaking of stars,  I've already made my wish... and of angels... well, you probably know by now what I would say about angels.  But let's keep it light, fluffy and festive!  


Some nostalgia, anyone?  It's about wishing on stars...


When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star
As dreamers do

Fate is kind
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through
When you wish upon a star
Your dreams come true

No comments:

Post a Comment