Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Soon it's Good Bye 2010...

... and what a year it's been.  I've been reflecting on the past year and while so much good has happened, I can't help but also remember the bad.  I guess where I'm sitting now I'm stronger than I was before.  Isn't that an accomplishment?  I've spent time worrying about life, work gave me unnecessary stress, trying to heal my mind and my heart, trying to start a family, trying to get to know myself again.  I also spent time making changes to my life, trying to enjoy all things good, trying to reconnect with my husband and know I've come a long way.


So it's not with a heavy heart that I'll good bye to 2010, but a bigger, wizer one, one that holds more love and tolerance, more patience, more strength, more everything...


We leave for holiday at the end of the week, think this has come well deserved.   


For 2011 my wish is to make a fresh new start, and come what may.


"What you need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new. Right now. ~Author Unknown"

No comments:

Post a Comment