Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Eject!

My Dad's Gifriend's daughter sms'd me this morning. She is having a C-sec on 9th September, she was due on 27th. I'm not sure how I feel at the moment as that would have been very close to my due date.  I also got a scan picture.

I am very happy for her but I've been thinking about this all day.

I don't even feel like visiting my dad's place any more cause every time I go his GF reminds me that "julle sou nou saam geloop het" and then proceeds to whip out all the clothes and things she and my dad has bought for her daughter and the baby. Is she moronic?  I am well aware of this fact.

Just needed get this off my chest, it hurts.  People are so insensitive, can't they think before they do or say?  


I wish I could press an eject button and disappear for a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment