Monday, May 31, 2010

Diary of a MOH - it all starts here :)


My oldest friend (or rather friend that I've known for the longest time) is getting married!  I'm so incredibly happy for her.  I cannot imagine her with anyone else but him.
Her fiance proposed to her in Paris, on the 9th May 2010, and apparently it took him nothing short of 20 minutes to convince her that he was not joking.  Who goes on a romantic holiday without getting a sparkly diamond ring, anyway!  I knew it all along... and I get to be her MOH.  Good thing my own wedding wasn't that long ago so the planning part is still almost fresh in my mind.  I made their Engagement Party Invite.  



The Engagement Party was stunning!  We couldn't decide what to give them as a gift so we thought photos of their engagement would be a good idea.  They were so happy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment