Friday, March 12, 2010

BLEH - had to cancel 6 week check up!

AF arrived!!

First time this year that AF is here. Lucky me.  BLEH. I sent the doctor an sms last night, thought it would be rude to phone him after hours.  How embarrassing.  He replied at least, I need to reschedule for next week.



I wonder if he can see which side I have / if I have ovulated from on the scan.  Now I need to take (more) time off work.


I'm super glad my 6 week stay at home is just about over!


Let's hope the witch is gone by then.  It was so sore last night I actually woke up from my sleep.  I went to see if we have any pain pills and all I could find was panado, so I took 3.  An hour later I still hadn't fallen asleep, I was still so sore.  Finally found my bean bag and went to warm it up and slept with that on my tummy.  The warmth helped a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment