Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thailand Time-out

We had such an incredible time-out, one we really needed.  Good news, we made it to 2 years.  So happy we were able to spend our 2nd wedding anniversary in such a beautiful place.  For a moment we were able to forgot about all the worries and stresses that ate into us at home.  We had fun, more fun than I remember us having together in a long time.  It was our best holiday yet, the chance to experience another world.  For another moment we wondered if it's time for us to put some things on hold and just travel...

I am sailing, I am sailing, home again ‘cross the sea.
I am sailing, stormy waters, to be near you, to be free.

I am flying, I am flying, like birds ‘cross the sky.
I am flying, passing high clouds, to be with you, to be free.

1 comment:

  1. wow.. that place looks amazing.. one day when i'm big.. i'm going there.. LOL

    ReplyDelete